I haven’t been on here since…. Feburary. But I have 10 more followers. Tumblr , da fuq man. No email ?
I probably laughed way too hard at this.
Soooooo…. i just had tea come up my nose
I need help. Please reblog this if you support two girls in a romantic relationship. I will write your URL down in my scrapbook of my girlfriend and I and give it to her and show our parents how many people really do support us. If you do reblog or like, I will send you a personal thanks and let you know.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
THANK YOU BEING BURRIED ALIVE IS MY GREATEST FEAR AND NOW I CAN SURVIVE IT
Im claustrophobic …. just reading this has given me an anxiety attack.
Why not talk Anon ? Talking is maybe 30 % of communication. And of the many other uses for the mouth, eating is for when one is hungry. Or forced to consume, singing is communication again. Snogging and any of the other sort, that requires having a mate. someone one who’s willing to date you and get to know you months before the first kiss. People of that quality are few and far inbetween
ONLY IF YOU TAKE MY HAND AND RUN WITH ME YOU GORGEOUS PIECE OF SHIT.